Line Haul Transportation
Line Haul Transportation with We Will Transport It, we have the experience and the knowledge to help you with your line haul transportation needs. We employ professional fully insured, bonded, and licensed drivers and come with a list of transportation Companies that specialize in Line Haul Transportation.
Basically, line haul transportation is the movement of goods or cargo from one location to the next. Normally, goods are transported via semi-trailer trucks or rail cars. If you need to ship something far, line hauling is the transportation method for you.
Line Haul Vehicle Types
There are a variety of line haul vehicle types manufactured for every type of need. It is important to choose the right vehicle for your shipping needs.
- Refrigerated Freight – This vehicle is refrigerated for the purpose of moving produce.
- General Freight – A basic container used to ship anything that does not require climate control.
- Livestock Hauler – Used to transport live animals from one location to another.
- Grain Hauler – Grain haulers are used to transport grain from a farm to a processing facility.
- Tankers – Used to transport anything in liquid or gas form.
- Doubles – A semi-trailer truck hauling two freight containers.
- Triples – A semi-trailer truck hauling three freight containers.
- Turnpike Duty or Double – Another method of pulling two containers with a single semi-trailer truck.
- Bulk Hauler – Used to transport milk or smaller dry foodstuffs in bulk.
- Auto Hauler – A carrier used to transport multiple automobiles.
- Flat-bed – A flat shipping surface use to ship cargo that cannot fit in a container.
Line Haul Carrier
We at We Will Transport It generally only work with vehicle shipping via auto hauler or flat-bed trailer. However, as mentioned earlier, we have a list of transportation companies that can help you with your line haul transportation needs.