Best Classic Car shipping Company | Exotic Car Transport5 Star Classic Car Transport Company in the US. Exotic Car Transport, Classic Car Shipping & Luxury Car Transport specialists. You will obtain the peace of mind that you deserve with our Classic Car Transport Service with secure auto transport and fast delivery!
Luxury Car TransportYour Exotic car is safe in our hands or the hands of any company we suggest. If we can’t ship it, we will find someone who can ship it for you. Shipping your classic vehicle should not be a terrifying experience. If you have sold a classic vehicle, purchased one at a distance, or are shipping your classic vehicle for a car show, we at We Will Transport It will make sure it is delivered safely.
EXOTIC CAR TRANSPORT
Do you have an exotic car, luxury car, vintage luxury car, or restored car you want to be transported? We Will Transport It is the best classic and exotic car shipper to meet all your needs at the best rates. Transporting exotic automobiles requires special care and attention. Let us help you ease your worries and concern! With extensive experience in providing Exotic Car Shipping, Shipping Classic Vehicles services, we know what needs to be done to safely transport your automobile. Regardless of whether you have to move your classic car across the country over to your new home or get it to an out-of-state vehicle appear, let We Will Transport It help remove the worry from transporting your work of art, vintage or old fashioned, classic vehicle. We will help you to transport your great classic vehicle, enable you to get rates from solid bearers and give you some supportive insights the way.
Classic car shipping
Luxury car transportWe at We Will Transport It have drivers that are 100% licensed, insured, bonded, and have a 10-year clean MVR record. Our drivers are fantastic, but if we are not the shipping company for you, do not hesitate to ask us about our list of insured, bonded, and licensed classic vehicle shipping companies that we have on file. We can find a shipping company that will meet your needs at a competitive price. Your classic car is important to you, but you don’t want to have to pay an arm and a leg to move it somewhere safe. In addition to finding you a shipping company that will fit your needs, We Will Transport It will help to facilitate communication between you and your shipping company so that you are always well informed.
How Much Does It Cost to Ship a Classic Car?
Most classic car owners view their cars as precious commodities, which is why they look for the best classic car shipping company to pick up and deliver their vintage and classic cars. However, choosing an auto transport company requires more than a simple price quote for this service.
Classic car owners should choose transport companies with experience shipping exotic, vintage, restored and luxury vehicles. We Will Transport It has over 25 years of national and international vehicle transport experience.
On average, car owners can expect to pay between $500.00 and $1,000.00 to ship a classic car nationally.
To give car owners a better idea of what goes into the cost of shipping classic cars, here are some of the many factors auto transport companies like us take into consideration when providing transport quotes:
- The vehicle makes and model – Height, weight and length of the vehicle help us determine the correct trailer size for transportation. The larger the trailer, the higher the transport costs.
- Vehicle condition – An inoperable vehicle may require the use of a winch or additional equipment to load it onto a trailer. A vehicle that runs without issue costs less to transport.
- Transport distance – For long distances, fuel, time and wear and tear on the trailer increase transport costs.
- Transport route – Direct routes from the pickup location to the delivery location tend to be more cost-effective than routes with high traffic levels, ongoing construction or routes that weave and wind through different landscapes.
- Open/Enclosed Transport – For classic car shipping, most car owners prefer using an enclosed trailer with walls and a ceiling to fully protect cars during transport rather than an open trailer without walls and ceilings. Enclosed trailers increase transport costs.
- Transport Date – To keep classic car shipping rates as low as possible, car owners should plan their transport in advance and remain flexible about transport dates. Car owners should also keep the seasons in mind to avoid transporting their vehicles during heavy snow or rainy seasons.
How Much to Ship a Classic Car?
When it comes to classic car shipping rates, many car owners want to know how much it will cost to transport their car from one location to another.
The answer depends on the distance between the pickup and delivery locations, trailer type and vehicle condition (a classic car in perfect condition, a car that needs a little work and a classic car found on a sunken ship that requires lots of work).
On average, transporting a car costs $500.00 to $1,000.00 nationally. The cost goes up for international transport, which can cost $5,000 to $7,000 or more depending on the location.
Like many classic car shipping companies, We Will Transport It needs this information to provide accurate transportation quotes.
Many car owners prefer to transport their classic cars in enclosed trailers to protect them from wind and debris damage. Enclosed trailers will increase transport costs but provide the best protection.
Additional factors that influence classic car shipping costs include:
- Ever-changing fuel costs
- Time of year – Car owners should plan to transport their vehicles during seasons without much wind, snow, rain and other weather elements.
- Vehicle special characteristics – Longer vehicles, or those with fins and other stand-out features, may require additional protection during transportation. These considerations may increase transport costs.
- Expedited shipping requests – Planning ahead and remaining flexible with transport dates can reduce overall costs.
Shipping classic cars require special care and attention. With over 25 years of experience in transporting cars nationally and internationally, our team has the skills and transport equipment to safely move classic cars.
How Much to Ship a Classic Car to New Zealand?
Shipping classic cars overseas to countries like New Zealand requires the same care and attention as shipping cars to cities and towns throughout the United States.
Regardless of whether a car owner transports a classic car found in an old barn in Maine, or transports a classic car found on a sunken ship, international shipping costs for transporting a car to New Zealand range from $1,000.00 to $7,000.00.
Some of the factors that determine the transportation costs include:
- Freight charges
- Transport, storage, taxes and other fees once the car arrives in New Zealand
- Import processing charges, registration and insurance fees
- Car undercarriage cleaning charges
Classic car shipping companies like We Will Transport It work closely with car owners so they feel comfortable with international car transport. From transporting the vehicle to U.S. port locations to ensuring safe arrival to New Zealand, we'll be there every step of the way.
How to Ship a Classic Car?
Classic car shipping requires careful planning and attention to ensure the vehicle arrives safely at its destination. Car owners should arrange transportation during calm weather without snow, wind or rain.
Planning ahead and remaining flexible with transportation dates helps reduce overall costs.
Most classic car shipping companies recommend transporting classic cars in enclosed trailers to protect luxury, exotic and vintage cars; or a heavily damaged classic car found on a sunken ship from dirt, debris and other materials.
Depending on the make and model, overall condition, pickup and delivery locations and other transportation factors, classic car shipping rates will vary.
On average, car owners can expect to spend between $500.00 to $1,000.00 on transportation costs.